DON'T JUST BELIEVE IN GOD BELIEVE GOD IN HIS WORD

Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Over Satan



It is time to appreciate all my brothers and sisters in Christ, no matter of what measure of faith you
have been given right at this present time.  I certainly am not going to be "dogmatic" about my measure of faith....as It changes all the time and God continues to reveal more and more to me via God's spirit through His living Word of God.  I know this...MY REDEEMER LIVES....AND IS IN CHARGE OF ALL THINGS...IN MY LIFE AND YOURS. God is not going around having to put fires out that Satan has messed up God's plans in any way....This is certainly not so.  Is anything impossible for God?
I love those in the body of christ who so wonderfully have studied God's word and passed their understanding that they in turn have learned for others in the body of Christ before them.....Like I just said, I am not dogmatic about anything other then God is going to work things out as He has planned before the foundation of the world.....Even Satan has to go with the flow in God's plan for us ALL and His WILL FOR US ALL... Do yourself a great favor and look to the likes of Marin Zender and Dan Sheridan......and others like them who not only believe in God, but "BELIEVE HIM"

No comments:

Post a Comment